Jaclyn Smith Properties does not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, familial status, or disability. The rental requirements must be met by each applicant in order to be approved for Residency.
- Application(s) must be filled out completely. An incomplete application can lead to cancellation of the application and the home will immediately be placed back on the market.
- The application fee of $50 (per applicant) is due at the time the application is submitted. Applications are to be completed online through the Jaclyn Smith Properties website. APPLICATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All persons 18 years of age or older are required to submit an application.
- Combined gross monthly household income must be at least 2.5 times the monthly rent. The applicant must be gainfully employed, verifiable through your employer, or be able to provide satisfactory proof of adequate income from other sources. Self-employed applicants must supply most current tax records
- Credit, rental, and criminal history will be processed and verified through a third party credit and background reporting agency. Should your application be denied, or conditionally accepted, you will be provided the information for the consumer reporting agency that will provide the factors that resulted in that decision.
- Minimum of $100,000.00 Liability Insurance is required.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the residence.
Upon Application Approval:
- Applicants must pay a $200.00 Administrative fee within 72 hours of application approval.
- Security Deposit: a minimum of one month’s rent (based on screening criteria including credit & income due on or before obtaining occupancy.)
- At any time within 3 days of the day of Application, Applicant may cancel this Application by giving written notice to Management. Management will return the Security Deposit upon such cancellation. If this Application is approved and the Applicant cancels after 72 hours from the date of this application, the entire deposit will be retained by Management in consideration for reserving the apartment.
- Administrative fee is non-refundable.
Pet Deposits, Fees, Requirements, and Breed Restrictions:
We allow cats and dogs, with some limitations. The following non-traditional pets ARE allowed: turtles, non-poisonous frogs, domestic hamsters, hermit crabs, gerbils, small domesticated birds, and domestic fish.
Pet Deposit: $200.00 (Refundable, given no damages identified at the end of the lease)
Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $200.00
Monthly Pet Rent: $25 per pet per month (Max 2 allowed)
*Prices, fees, requirements are subject to change at anytime* Snakes, spiders, ferrets and iguanas are NOT allowed due to liability reasons.
(Limit of 2 pets per home)
Rent is due on the 1st of each month. If rent is paid after the 5th, there is a 5% late charge that will be added to your account. If rent and late fee are not paid by the 10th, eviction papers will be filed and there will be 10 days to vacate after papers have been served. In the event 3 NSFs occur, during a 12 month period, your lease will not be renewed.
Criminal background screening is required for any person aged 18 and over.
Revised as of 3/1/2023.